A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages from this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The stored information can be returned to our servers or to the relevant third-party servers on a subsequent visit. 3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code runs on our server or on your device. 4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small and invisible piece of text or image on a website used to monitor traffic on a website. To achieve this, several data about you are stored using web beacons. 5. Cookies
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your user preferences remain remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make your visit to our website more pleasant. This way, you don’t need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for instance, items remain in your shopping cart until you've paid. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistical cookies, we gain insights into the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media buttons
On our website, we have included buttons for Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram to promote web pages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share them (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram. These buttons work using codes from Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram themselves. This code embeds cookies. These social media buttons can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement may be shown to you.
7.1 Manage your consent settings Necessary operating cookies
Cookies for statistics
Cookies for marketing
- Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to them, and how long they will be retained.
- Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data we know about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete, or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to retract that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer them entirely to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified reasons for the processing.
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the "Help" section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work correctly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
You can manage your consent with the following link:
- Contact details